You can test Intuit Link as the accountant and the taxpayer from one computer.
Before testing, you should:
- Create a new client in Intuit Link to test the taxpayer experience with.
- Set up one browser to log in as the accountant and a different browser to log in as the taxpayer.
- For example, use Google Chrome for one browser and Firefox for the other.
Follow these steps to create a new client:
- Log in to Intuit Link Accountant site.
- Click on Add new client from the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Select if Individual or Organization.
- Enter an additional email address you have access to and set yourself up as a new client.
- Click OK.
- Go to the email account in a different browser and accept the invite.
- You can now test Intuit Link as a taxpayer.