Before you start:
- Clients with an Invite Accepted status cannot be re-invited to a different email address. Taxpayers who have accepted their invitation can change their user name and email address at accounts.intuit.com.
- Re-invite is only available for clients with a Progress status of Invite Pending.
To re-invite a client:
- Login to the Intuit Link portal.
- Find the client on the Client List.
- Under the Actions column, select Re-invite.
- Click Send Invite when ready to send.
If the client's status is Invite pending and the email address needs to be updated.
- In Intuit Link, click on the client's name.
- Select Edit located next to the client's name.
- Enter the client's email address in the field provided.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Click Clients on the blue navigation bar located on the left.
- Find the client on the client list and dnder the ACTIONS column select Re-invite.