ProConnect HelpIntuit HelpIntuit

Iowa Amended Return in Lacerte

SOLVEDby IntuitUpdated almost 2 years ago

Use Screen 59.341, Iowa Amended Return, to make entries for the IA 1040X. See Amending a State Return for more information.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Lacerte Tax

Sign in for the best experience

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.

More like this

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads