Before you start:
- If you forgot your password—or want to reset it—refer to this article for instructions.
Table of contents:
|‣ Renew online through your account
|‣ Enroll in Auto Renewal
|↳ How to opt out of Auto Renewal
|‣ Learn about the Deferred Payment Option
Renew online through your account
- Access your online renewal through your renewal email or sign in to My Account.
- If your login is associated with multiple Customer Account Numbers, you'll see a screen to Select an Account.
- Choose the account you want to renew and click Select.
- From the Dashboard, select Renew Now to view your renewal quote.
- Review includes products and totals.
- Click Continue to Renewal.
- Review your order information.
- Review your firm information and shipping address, making changes as needed.
- Select Next.
- Review your Payment Method and Billing Address, or make any changes as needed.
- Select your Billing Preferences, and then click Next.
- Review your Order Fulfillment and select Download Software or Download Software + CD.
- Review the products in the Order Summary.
- If you want to make changes with the products ordered, contact Customer Service.
- Select Complete Checkout to submit your order.
- Your credit card or bank account will be charged upon order submission. An e-mail confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address we have on file.
Enroll in Auto Renewal
- Sign in to My Account.
- Go to Billing ⮕ Auto-renew.
- Review your payment method and address.
- Check the box to acknowledge the auto renewal Terms and Conditions.
- Select Enroll Now.
- We'll send you an email reminder before billing every year.
How to opt out of Auto Renewal
If you would like to opt out of auto renewal, follow the steps below.
- Sign in to My Account
- Go to Billing ⮕ Auto-renew
- On the right hand side, below your Payment information, there's a field with the current status of your auto renewal. Select Opt out of auto renewal to begin the process.
Learn about the Deferred Payment Option
The Deferred Payment Option lets you pay off the cost of your ProSeries software in manageable installments with your credit or debit card, or electronic funds transfer. Refer to this article for instructions on opting into deferred payments.
If you need assistance with online renewal, please call our sales team at 800-934-1040.