When you print from ProSeries you are given three main print choices, Filing Copy, Preparer Copy or Client Copy. Since the 990-N is an e-file postcard that can't be filed by mail it will not print with the filing copy by default.
If you print the Preparer Copy or Client Copy the 990-N will be included.
If you wish to continue to print the Filing Copy you can change the program options to include the Form 990-N:
- Open the 990 return.
- From the File menu, select Print Options.
- Scroll through the list until you see the folder for E-File Forms and Worksheets.
- Click the + to expand the folder.
- For the Electronic Notice (e-Postcard:) line, under the Filing Copy column pick If any data.
- Select OK to save your changes.
- The 990-N will now print when you print the filing copy.