- In the Company Selection screen, click on the drop-down arrow in the Current Data Path field to browse to a different path.
- Once, the different path is selected, click OK.
- If creating a new directory, type the new path directly in the Current Data Path field (i.e. C:\EASYW\2023).
To change the default data path:
- Go to System, System Utilities and select System Characteristics
- Change the Current Data Path to the new default path.
- Click OK.
If you change the default data path and the changes do not save
The default data path is stored in C:\EASYW\EZSYSW.INI If you have an issue where changes do not save, rename EZSYSW or EZSYSWB (EBS) to old. Open Easyacct again and reset System Characteristics to the new data path.