This article will assist you with reprinting vendor checks written in Accounts Payable in EasyACCT. To reprint a vendor check, it must be deleted first.
Follow these steps to reprint a vendor check:
- Go to Accounts Payable, Check Printing and select A/P Manual Processing.
- Highlight the check that needs reprinted.
- Select Delete Entry at the bottom of the screen.
- Reprint the vendor check.
It may be necessary to reset the last check number in order to reissue a check with the same reference number.
Follow these steps to reset the last check number:
- Go to Bank Reconciliation and select Bank Accounts.
- Switch to the Check Printing tab.
- In the Check Numbering section, change Last Check Number to one preceding the check number to be reprinted.
- After printing the check, reset the Last Check Number field to the correct number.