qbteachmt
Level 15

@sting22j 

Honestly, this is nonsense. First, you are in the wrong place on the internet and just created a username in a forum for which you have no idea why everyone else is here and it isn't for your needs at all. It is a Forum for tax preparer professionals using one of the professional tax preparation programs for their own clients' returns, for using the programs and following the tax rules and regulations and updates.

Second, the description offered, trying to be helpful, has mixed into it "your checks will be mailed" and "when you will get yours by direct deposit" which contradict each other.

The only thing you need to do is go to IRS.gov. Not this forum or anyone on a community for how to use Software. Stop asking the general Internet population and go to the Source that is making the rules and regulations and following them.

I did this today.

There are two portals: NonFilers (who should have already signed in with the info needed, by May 12, as the IRS has been telling you to do) to create the banking info and to update that you have qualifying dependents whose amounts should be added to your payment. Now, it's Too Late to do this.

The other portal is the Get My Refund portal. I signed in following my mother's direction, and it told us their checks is scheduled to be mailed and gave the Date. That's right: The website for the agency in Charge, has the Info you seek.

These are not the droids you seek; you are Lost on the Internet.

@IntuitBettyJo 

Please note here is yet another topic that needs to be locked. Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers