astcpa
Level 2
I agree with Louis.  2/21 is ridiculous.  I have not normally had this problem with Lacerte so I have no complaints about prior years but something is not making sense about this year.  I see only two options.
Either NCDR is making Lacerte a low priority or Lacerte developers don't know what they are doing.
If other software developers are getting their forms approved then the problem has to somehow be with Lacerte.  I don't understand why you guys can't utilize other Intuit products that are working.  Funnel our tax returns through them or something.  (Honestly, even Lacerte employees don't know what is going on which has made this even more frustrating.  I have called and been told over and over again that I must not be on the latest update because Lacerte can e-file all 2018 NC returns. Even on this page, we have been told to 1)update our software 2)turn off error checking and then finally, someone admits that the program is not working.)  You guys have simply dropped the ball this year.  The only reason you are not getting more flack is that you apparently don't have too many NC customers.
0 Cheers