mscpa30
Level 2

I agree with all of you.  The LA Non-Resident forms that are not released is not acceptable!  I have contacted Lacerte customer support since Feb 13 regarding this matter.  I have asked to speak to supervisors.  I talked with one yesterday whom I did not find genuinely sympathetic to the fact that our clients are not happy with us because we don't have their returns ready and in turn we are extremely dissatisfied.  She explained that LA did not approve Lacerte's first draft of the form.  They submitted another draft for approval and are waiting for LA to approve.  In my opinion, it really doesn't matter why the form is not available.  This should have been resolved by the 2nd week of February.  I feel as though I  paid a premium price for a premium product, but am now getting a sub-standard product.  I too have been a Lacerte customer for 20+ years and am very disappointed and dissatisfied.  Their lack of performance on this issue is unacceptable.  FYI, I contacted one of their competitors to see if this is an issue for all software providers or just Lacerte.  The competitor has the form released and available for efile.

0 Cheers