ProConnect HelpIntuit HelpIntuit

Common questions about Iowa Extensions in Lacerte

SOLVEDby IntuitUpdated over 1 year ago

Use the Iowa Information section of Screen 9, Extensions (4868, 2350), to override amounts for the extension payment. See 1040 state extension frequently asked questions.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Lacerte Tax

Sign in for the best experience

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.

More like this

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads