Information about the Lacerte REP statement process:
- The End of Statement Date is the 4th of each month.
- The statement calculation process is executed on the 5th.
- Late on the 5th the process is complete and an Invoice Statement Report is sent out by automated email.
- The Internal Dashboard is updated on the 5th or 6th.
- PDFs of the statements are then created and posted to My Account.
- On the 7th, the billing system sends out the eStatement emails to ALL customers.
- Starting on the first business day after the Internal dashboard and Invoice Statement reports are available, the statements are validated. (takes a day)
- Once Statement validation is complete the Statement data files are uploaded to the printers’ ftp site.
- Once the printer gets the data, proofs are created (usually 30-40 pre-selected accounts) to be verified. (takes a day)
- Once the proofs are validated the green light is given to the printers to start printing the statements. (takes 2 days)
- The statements will then be mailed to the customers. (USPS mail)
To view information regarding your REP account:
- Sign in to My Account.
- From the left of the screen, select Billing ⮕ Lacerte REP.
The process takes approximately 6 days from start to finish.