Self-employed health insurance premiums paid that aren't reported on Schedule C, can be entered in Form 1040 in ProConnect Tax.
Follow these steps
- Go to Input Return.
- Select Deductions from the left menu.
- Select Adjustments to Income.
- Go to the Health Insurance tab.
- Locate the field Premiums not entered elsewhere (excluding long-term care).
- Enter self-employed health insurance premiums paid that aren't reported elsewhere.
How does the program calculate form 8962 with the self employed health insurance deduction?
Form 1040 Self-employed health insurance FAQs
Entering self-employed health insurance premiums from S Corporation K-1