This article will help you solve for the following error messages:
- You may have installed the wrong edition of ProSeries, or you do not have a current Fast Path license
- If you are receiving this error in ProSeries 2006-2018 see the steps on unlocking prior year ProSeries instead.
How do I clear the error message?
- If you are on the Deferred Payment Option and you're receiving this error, sign into your Intuit My Account dashboard dashboard and check your DPO payment status.
- ProSeries has two versions: ProSeries Basic and ProSeries Professional. You may have ProSeries Basic installed when you are licensed for ProSeries Professional, or vice versa. To resolve, uninstall the wrong edition of ProSeries and install the correct one.
- You are trying to license your prior-year ProSeries software, and you don't have a current-year Fast Path. A Fast Path is only valid until December 31. After that, the Fast Path for the current-year will need to be purchased.
- For information on the services provided with Fast Path, see What is ProSeries Fast Path?
Contact Customer Service here to get it resolved.