You're now able to update their billing information through My Account.
To update your billing information:
- Sign in to My Account.
- On the left of the screen, go to Billing ⮕ Payment methods.
- Select an existing method by clicking Make Primary or click on Add a Payment Method and fill out the credit card or checking/savings form.
- Clicking Edit will allow you to update the expiration date, security code, or billing address for an existing credit card.
- An e-mail is sent to confirm account changes have been made.
- Changes to your billing information may take up to 4 hours to process.
To update Auto Pay, see "Setting up and managing your Lacerte REP charges" in Managing your information with My Account.
- Billing Profile Masking - When a bank account number is entered and is less than 8 digits, the entire number is encrypted i.e. last four digits won’t remain the same.