The Intuit Electronic Postmark Report is an e-file report that shows the official postmark time that the e-file was submitted. Your electronic-filed return is considered timely filed based on the time it was submitted, not the time it was accepted.
To print the report:
- Open the EF Center in Professional or the EF Clients tab in Basic.
- If you want to run a report on a specific client, select that client.
- From the E-File menu, select Electronic Filing then Electronic Filing Reports.
- Under Select Report, pick the Intuit Electronic Filing Postmark Report.
- Uncheck Mask Report Data if you want the SSN's/EIN's to be show on the report.
- Under Create Report For you have three main choices:
- All Electronic Filing Records: this will include all clients in the EF Center.
- Selected Electronic Filing Records: this will include any clients you selected before opening the Electronic Filing Reports; if no clients were selected this will be grayed out.
- Customized Electronic Filing Record Selection (As specified below): will let you filter the clients to the type, status and date range you need.
- Select Print to open the preview.
- From the File menu, you can select Print, or Export Document to generate a PDF.