HomeBase Tune-Up is a utility that re-indexes your client file database. This procedure helps upkeep the integrity of your client list, and can fix problems such as garbled characters or clients not listing in alphabetical order on the HomeBase view. Run HomeBase Tune-Up if you're having problems with the HomeBase in ProSeries 2019 or prior.
Starting in ProSeries 2020 HomeBase Tune-Up is now run automatically when the program starts.
To run within the ProSeries Professional 2019 and prior:
- From the HomeBase menu, select HomeBase Tune-Up.
- Select Yes.
- ProSeries will close.
- Once the process is complete, you'll receive a confirmation. Select OK for ProSeries to re-open.
To run HomeBase Tune-up for ProSeries Basic or if ProSeries Professional won't open:
- From the Windows Start menu.
- Choose the folder for the correct year of ProSeries.
- Select HomeBase Tune-Up.
- Once the process is complete, you'll receive a confirmation. Select OK.
- Attempt to open ProSeries.