A number of help options are available in the Fixed Asset Manager. In Fixed Asset Manager, go to the Help menu and select User's Guide, Help Topics, Tutorial, or Tutorial Videos.
In addition to the help available in the User's Guide, below a list of tips and topics you may find helpful. Please click the link for detailed information about the topic you would like to view.
- Control+R acts as an override in the Asset Tab.
- Fixed Asset Manager doesn't auto fill the convention and method when choosing an asset type.
- Per IRS Regulations: AMT depreciation must remain at 150DB if bonus depreciation is taken.
- Fixed Asset Manager doesn't support linking assets to Form 6252 for Installment Sale.
Transfer, Copy & Export
- Transferring depreciation assets between return types
- Exporting your Fixed Asset Manager (FAM) client to Excel
- Use Fixed Asset Manager in QuickBooks Desktop
- Exporting ProSeries Assets to Fixed Asset Manager
- Understanding depreciation methods and conventions in ProSeries
- How do I report a bulk sale in ProSeries Fixed Asset Manager?