ProConnect HelpIntuit HelpIntuit

Common questions about Kansas Individual Other Additions in Lacerte

SOLVEDby Intuit2Updated June 16, 2023

Below, you'll find answers to frequently asked questions about Kansas Individual Other Additions (Form K-40) in Lacerte:

How do you enter adjustments to a Kansas Individual return?

  1. Go to Screen 51, Modifications.
  2. Under the St. Mod. panel, select Kansas.
  3. Under the Sections panel, select Kansas Additions.
  4. In the field Other Additions, enter the amounts and descriptions for all other Kansas additions to federal adjusted gross income (AGI).
    • Lacerte will include these amounts on Schedule S and print a supporting statement.


Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Lacerte Tax

Sign in for the best experience

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.

More like this

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads