This article will help you
- When trying to print a return from ProSeries Professional or ProSeries Basic you only get a blank page.
- When you attempt to select Choose Items to print button you get the error message "Can not convert empty PrintListML."
- This will could also happen trying to print a single form. When you select the Choose button you get Can not convert empty PrintListML
- This can happen to all returns or just a single return. When Letters and Invoices and included in the print job they print out fine and the Tax return gives blank pages. Print Preview will only show a white square or just Letters and Invoices and no return, also printing to PDF or SmartVault/DMS is also affected.
Before trying the solutions below, make sure the computer's default printer is still set correctly in Windows, ProSeries is set to use the correct printer, the printer is online, and the printer is ready to print. Some users have reported a Windows update reset the default printer.
Verify the Windows date and time format
- Open Control Panel
- Select Regional and Language Settings
- Select the Format Tab
- Verify under Format the it is set to English (U.S.)
- Match the Date and Time formats to your computer.
- Apply settings
- Close and Open ProSeries Again. Then try to print.
Additional items to try:
- This issue may also be linked to a problem with the Microsoft .NET Framework. Usually, simply reinstalling the ProSeries program will install the required version of .NET. There's no uninstall or rename required.
- Alternatively, you may follow Repair or Reinstall .NET Framework to uninstall and reinstall the .NET Framework 4.6.( Repairing or Reinstalling .NET is to be performed by a Local IT Professional. ProSeries Technical Support doesn't help in removing or reinstalling)