ProConnect HelpIntuit HelpIntuit

Partnership Amended Return

by Intuit Updated 1 year ago

Use Screen 70, Amended Return or Admin. Return Request, to amend a partnership return. See Amending a partnership return in Lacerte for more information.

Lacerte Tax

Sign in now for personalized help

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.

More like this

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads