Your tax preparer may request that you sign your tax forms digitally. This can be completed in a few steps:
- When you are sent an eSignature request from your tax preparer, you'll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process.
- If your filing status is Married Filing Jointly, both the taxpayer and spouse will receive the email and both will need to sign electronically for the return to be complete.
- Verify your identify by answering a few multiple choice security questions.
- Review the documents from your tax preparer.
- Set your signature by choosing a font style or signing yourself on a mobile device.
- Click or tap to sign and save.
- You'll receive an email confirmation once the process is complete.
Click here to see a video demonstration.