ProConnect HelpIntuit HelpIntuit

Common questions for Form 5471 foreign corporation information

SOLVEDby IntuitUpdated over 1 year ago

U.S. taxpayers who are officers, directors, or shareholders in certain foreign corporations, are required to file Form 5471. The form satisfies the reporting requirements of sections 6038 and 6046, and related regulations, as well as reporting amounts related to section 965.

Click the links below to see solutions for frequently asked questions concerning foreign corporation information and Form 5471.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Lacerte Tax

Sign in for the best experience

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.

More like this

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads