ProConnect HelpIntuit HelpIntuit

Entering real estate gains and losses from a partnership K-1 on Form 1040

by ProConnect Tax Online Updated 1 year ago

In ProConnect Tax, follow these steps to enter a real estate gain or loss from a partnership K-1 in an individual return:

  1. Go to the Input Return tab.
  2. Select Income.
  3. Select Passthrough K-1's.
  4. Select Partnership Info (1065 K-1).
  5. Enter the partnership's basic information.
  6. Select the Lines 1–10 tab.
  7. Under section Part III - (Lines 1-10) - Partner's Share of Current Year Income (Loss), enter the amount in the field labeled (2) Net rental real estate income (loss).

Related topics:

ProConnect Tax

Sign in now for personalized help

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads