ProConnect HelpIntuit HelpIntuit

Corporate Change in Accounting Method (Form 3115)

SOLVEDby Intuit2Updated over 1 year ago

Use Screen 61.1, Change in Accounting Method (3115) to complete Form 3115 for a corporate return.

Click the links below to see solutions for frequently asked questions concerning form 3115 in a corporate return.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Lacerte Tax

Sign in for the best experience

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.

More like this

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads