ProConnect HelpIntuit HelpIntuit

Common questions about Corporate Increasing Research Credit (Form 6765)

SOLVEDby Intuit4Updated over 1 year ago

Use Screen 28.1 General Business Credits to enter information for Form 6765. In the Sections list, select Increasing Research Credit(6765) and enter all applicable information.

Related Articles

Diagnostic Ref. 377 and Ref. 358 You Must Manually Reduce Applicable Qualified Research Expenses

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Lacerte Tax

Sign in for the best experience

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads