ProConnect HelpIntuit HelpIntuit

Entering tax exempt income for an S-Corporation in ProConnect Tax

SOLVEDby IntuitUpdated July 21, 2023

How do I enter tax exempt income for an S-Corporation?

  1. From the Input Return tab, go to Balance Sheet Schedule M-1, M-3  Schedule M-1.
  2. Scroll down to the Income Recorded on Books Not Included on Schedule K  section.
  3. Locate the Tax-exempt Income subsection.
  4. Expand the details on Other (Click on button to expand).
  5. Enter the Description.
  6. Enter the amount under the Federal column.
  7. Click OK.

This amount will flow to:

  • Form 1120S, Schedule K, line 16b,
  • Form 1120S, Schedule M-2, line 3.
  • Schedule K-1, line 16 with code B.

Per the Form 1120S instructions,

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
ProConnect Tax

Sign in for the best experience

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads