ProConnect HelpIntuit HelpIntuit

How to enter distributions from a corporation for Schedule M-2 (Form 1120) in ProConnect Tax

by ProConnect Tax Online Updated 7 months ago

Follow these steps to enter distributions (cash, stock, and property):

  1. From the Input Return tab, go to Balance Sheet  Schedule M-2.
  2. In the Other Decreases subsection, enter the amounts in these fields:
    • Cash distributions
    • Stock distributions
    • Property distributions
    • Other 
ProConnect Tax

Sign in now for personalized help

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of Intuit Accountants users.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads