Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESOP rollover into Roth IRA

Level 1

Hi, have a client who over an ESOP distribution into a Roth IRA, expecting to pay taxes on it. Should they get a 1099-R for this or is there some other form? Or just report it as additional income tax?

Thanks very much for any advice.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion