Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section 736(b) retiring partner 1065

Level 2

I have a Section 736(b) that I need to enter in the 1065 for a retiring partner.  I know it will be considered a capital gain to the retiring partner as he does not have enough basis to absorb the distribution.  I just can't figure out how to enter it in my Proseries form 1065.  Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated!!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here