Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nj 1040 for 2023 e filing issues

sammy
Level 3

all forms have been approved but i am still unable to e file. any other individual experiencing the same

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

what message do you get?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
sammy
Level 3

do not file

and there is a yellow line on top of the screen

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I think they just released NJ today, maybe the update didnt install properly.   

If you have forms that show they should be final but still have the watermark, you'll need to use REPAIR UPDATES to fix it.

Close ProSeries, go to the Window Start button and open your list of Programs/Apps, scroll down to PS 2023 and use the REPAIR option listed.

sammy
Level 3

i did that step at no avail whatsoever

when calling proseries folks they claim NOT READY(FORMS) albeit they do show all forms has been approved

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@IntuitGabi   does NJ still need more time? I'm seeing similar complaints for Michigan too.

sammy
Level 3

all forms are highlighted with a green checkmark so i presume the answer is NO

but, proseries did not indicate anything to the contrary

sammy
Level 3

moreover, proseries customer service folks are the nastiest and most curt i have ever encountered since i have been purchasing their products for over 30 plus years. they don't give you the right answer and try to diss you as human being. when you ask to speak to supervisor they are all trained to say not available at this time.

very unprofessional

i am going to wait until tomorrow and if this issue is not corrected and repaired i will think this will be my last year with them and they would have destroyed my season.