Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IL-1000-E FORM

Level 1

I have a partner who is a grantor trust. The Illinois program requires me to calculate the certificate exemption under IL-1000-E. Is this correct? Is there anyway to override?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here