Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I e-file a MA 63D extension, original filing was rejected by MA, that I have corrected, but the program indicates filing is complete?

Level 1
Programs indicates filing complete and I can not select it for filing. Original filing was rejected by MA DOR.
0 Cheers