Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 1042-S

Level 1

2017 where do I enter Form 1042-S Foreign Person's US Source Income Subject to Withholding

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here