Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter the refund from the original return when filing an amended 1041?

Nordeen tax
Level 2

Need help filling out 1041 amended return. I don't see where to put the refund of the original return. I entered the SSN of the beneficiary on original return and need to file an amended. Not familiar with the entries of the amended. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here