Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Section 1202 stock sale

Level 2

PTO needs the ability to appropriately report the exclusion from a Section 1202 stock sale reported on a K-1. Currently, the only way to do it is with overrides and it's not 100% correct even with that.