Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need to file F5472? US Green Card & 1040 filer owns 100% of Corp "A". A is foreign and files 1120-F. A owns 100% of "B": US disregarded entity. A & B file 2gether.

1040 filer owner also files F5471. B has no independent income filing requirements (aka does not file a F1065) Are they still foreign owned if the owner of A is a green card holder? Or is the relationship between A and B in the 1120-F a reportable foreign relationship per F5472?
0 Cheers