Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S Corp NC K-1

Level 1

Is there a way to get the add back to NC for federal PPP forgiveness to flow through to the K-1 and ultimately the 1040?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here