Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPP loan expenses for CA

Roger Warren
Level 1

On an S-Corporation return, how do I report CA state adjustment for non-deductibility of expenses paid with PPP loan funds. I have tried entering in the CA adjustment section (form 100S page 1) and it does adjust page 1 of form 100S but does not carry to the CA K-1.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here