Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oklahoma Taxpayer Access Point: Error on Line 2: Kind of Employer is required (F, S, T, Y, or N).

Level 1

I get an error when I try to upload my EC W2 file to Oklahoma TAP. Does anyone know what these Kind of Employer codes are for the state of Oklahoma? Google doesn't know or won't tell me. Even if it did tell me, I have no idea how to enter this code anywhere in the software (I looked and was just going to pick a code). There doesn't appear to be a box on the W2 for this code to go in so I guess I'm just as frustrated as everyone else. Does anyone know anything about this?

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion