It's your time. Unlock your possibilities with QuickBooks Online Certification
Learn how with live Certification Training.
Available in-person, webinar or on-demand.
Live Local Training:
This in-depth training is designed to prepare accounting professionals for the ProAdvisor Program's QuickBooks Online Certification exam.
- Enrollment in the free QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program
- Basic understanding of general accounting principles
- Basic understanding of QuickBooks Online functionality
- 9:00am – 12:00pm
- QuickBooks Online features, set-up & navigation for you and your clients
- Managing revenue, expenses/purchases – "money in and money out"
- Company settings & customization
- 12:00 –1:00pm –Lunch Break (not hosted)
- 1:00pm –3:00pm
- Reporting, resolving client data-entry errors & troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Payments, Invoices, Payroll & Intuit approved add-ons (Apps)
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Get your certification done! Taking your exam
This training will cover QuickBooks Online features and functionality: Set-up & navigation, "money-in" related to sales & revenue and "money-out" related to expenses & purchases as well as QuickBooks Online company settings & customization. In addition, we will cover reporting, resolving client data-entry errors, troubleshooting as well as additional services such as payments, payroll and apps. Plus, you will learn about tools only accessed through QuickBooks Online Accountant and wholesale billing options. The training includes live product demonstrations that feature guided navigation and common workflows in the user interface.
Course Level: Intermediate
Course Length: 5.0 Hours
Delivery Method: Group-live
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Recommended CPE: 5.0
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the benefits of using QuickBooks Online
- Perform common workflows using QuickBooks Online
- Identify the steps to set up QuickBooks Online
- Navigate the Customer Center and the Quick Create function
- Complete expense-related and other transactions using QuickBooks Online
- Perform reporting features in QuickBooks Online
- Resolve Common data entry errors
- Utilize QuickBooks Payments and Online Invoices
- Recognize advantages of QuickBooks Payroll
- Discuss the steps to find and use QuickBooks Online Apps
- Recognize the Benefits of QBOA
- Utilize the Accountant Home and Tools