Intuit, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org Our sponsor number is 103311.
For information regarding refund, complaint resolution, and program cancellation policies, please contact our customer support team at 1-888-333-3451. See more ›
Program cancellation policy:
At times, we must change a course location, course date, or postpone a course. We will give the customer as much advanced notice as possible of any such change. If the customer is unable to attend a course at the revised location or date, we will credit 100% of any course fees paid against a future course or, if requested, refund those fees. However, we will not be liable for any other costs incurred including (for example) travel charges or any consequential damages even if we were advised of them. Intuit may cancel courses for low attendance or due to unforeseen weather conditions up to 3 days prior to the start date. Should your course be cancelled by Intuit, you will be offered a future event or a full refund.
- Any registration cancelled up to 5 days prior to the course will be refunded in FULL.
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time prior to the beginning of the course.
- NO refund or credits will be issued for participants that fail to attend any days of the course.
- Intuit may cancel courses for low attendance or due to unforeseen weather conditions up to 3 days prior to the start date. Should your course be cancelled by Intuit, you will be offered a future event or a full refund.
- Any refund with respect to cancellation of course where an alternative option cannot be provided by Intuit, would be processed within 30 days from date of request
Complaint resolution policy:
Intuit will make every effort to resolve complaints regarding NASBA compliance within a reasonable amount of time and in a confidential manner.