It's your time. Unlock your possibilities with QuickBooks Online Certification
Learn how with live Certification Training.
Available in-person, webinar or on-demand.
Live Local Training:
This in-depth training is designed to prepare accounting professionals for the ProAdvisor Program's QuickBooks Online Certification exam.
- Enrollment in the free QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program
- Basic understanding of general accounting principles
- Basic understanding of QuickBooks Online functionality
- 9:00am – 12:00pm
- QuickBooks Online features, set-up & navigation for you and your clients
- Managing revenue, expenses/purchases – "money in and money out"
- Company settings & customization
- 12:00 –1:00pm –Lunch Break (not hosted)
- 1:00pm –3:00pm
- Reporting, resolving client data-entry errors & troubleshooting
- QuickBooks Payments, Invoices, Payroll & Intuit approved add-ons (Apps)
- 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Get your certification done! Taking your exam
Course Description / Learning Objectives:
This training will cover QuickBooks Online features and functionality: Set-up & navigation, "money-in" related to sales & revenue and "money-out" related to expenses & purchases as well as QuickBooks Online company settings & customization. In addition, we will cover reporting, resolving client data-entry errors, troubleshooting as well as additional services such as payments, payroll and apps. Plus, you will learn about tools only accessed through QuickBooks Online Accountant and wholesale billing options. The training includes live product demonstrations that feature guided navigation and common workflows in the user interface.
Course Level: Intermediate
Course Length: 5.0 Hours
Delivery Method: Group-live
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge and Applications
Recommended CPE: 5.0
Intuit, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Our sponsor number is 103311.
Web site: http://www.nasba.org
For information regarding refund, complaint resolution, and program cancellation policies, please contact our customer support team at 800-765-4040. See more ›
Program cancellation policy:
At times, we must change a course location, course date, or postpone a course. We will give the customer as much advanced notice as possible of any such change. If the customer is unable to attend a course at the revised location or date, we will credit 100% of any course fees paid against a future course or, if requested, refund those fees. However, we will not be liable for any other costs incurred including (for example) travel charges or any consequential damages even if we were advised of them. Intuit may cancel courses for low attendance or due to unforeseen weather conditions up to 3 days prior to the start date. Should your course be cancelled by Intuit, you will be offered a future event or a full refund.
- Any registration cancelled up to 5 days prior to the course will be refunded in FULL.
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time prior to the beginning of the course.
- NO refund or credits will be issued for participants that fail to attend any days of the course.
- Intuit may cancel courses for low attendance or due to unforeseen weather conditions up to 3 days prior to the start date. Should your course be cancelled by Intuit, you will be offered a future event or a full refund.
- Any refund with respect to cancellation of course where an alternative option cannot be provided by Intuit, would be processed within 30 days from date of request
Complaint resolution policy:
Intuit will make every effort to resolve complaints regarding NASBA compliance within a reasonable amount of time and in a confidential manner.