- Intuit eSignature
- Tax Scan and Import
- 1040 Tax Planner and Analyzer
- Refund Transfers
- Presentation Products
- VIEW ALL
ProSeries® Professional Pay-Per-Return (Fast Path)
File returns faster and easier with the software that is trusted by more professionals than any other.2
20 built-in time-saving features like
automated data entry of 1099s, W-2s, stock transactions and QuickBooks data reduces tedious manual input
Voted among the easiest to use tax software programs by members of the AICPA and
Helps ensure accuracy of your toughest returns with automated calculations, 1,000+ diagnostics and a final review tool
- Pay-as-you-go for 1040 and business returns
- All the forms, schedules and capabilities of the unlimited version
- Unlimited, year-round e-File on current year and two prior years of tax returns
- ProSeries Plus, designed to help you collaborate more effectively with clients and drive repeat business and referrals
- Service and delivery of one CD release, plus ongoing online internet updates
- Assisted technical support via phone, chat and email
- Training content
- Data conversion services
- Transaction downloads from Financial Institutions (i.e. Banks, Payroll processors)
File on a Per-Return-Basis
A one-time annual PPR license fee of $329 is applied if no tax unlimited bundles or modules are licensed in conjunction with a PPR order.
- Individual Tax Form 1040 Returns$29 each
- State Individual Returns$24 each
- Federal Business Modules: 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041, 990$47 each
- State Business Modules: 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041, 990$28 each
- Federal Estate Returns: 706$38 each
- Federal Gift Tax Returns: 709$32 each
- Client Organize$7 each
Easy Switching Guarantee
We're so confident you'll be satisfied with your transition to ProSeries, we guarantee it.
What's Also Included for Free
Included at no additional charge across all supported individual and business forms.
Dedicated resources make sure you receive the support, training and data conversion services you need to get ready for next tax season.
Various video and self-paced training options released throughout the year geared to different levels of knowledge and learning styles.
Sale price is available to first time purchasers of the product only (sorry no renewals). The sale price is good for the first year only. In year two, regular renewal fee applies to continue use of the product. Prices are subject to change without notice.
With more than 65,000 practices choosing ProSeries for tax year 2012, ProSeries is the leading professional tax software on the market today.
In the AICPA Journal of Accountancy Survey, ProSeries received a ranking of 4.4 out of 5 points for "How easy was it to use?" This was the highest ranking among comparable tax software packages.