Lacerte® Pay-Per-Return (Fast Path)
Helping you Finish Your Most Complicated Tax Returns Faster — with
4.5 / 5
Pay-as-you-go option perfect for preparing a lower volume of specific types
of tax returns, such as 67 individual 1040 and state returns with e-File.
- All the forms, worksheets, schedules and capabilities of the unlimited version
- State e-Filing is now included at no additional cost where supported
- Fast Path License pricing:
- 1040 Federal and One State: $62/per return
- 1040 Additional States: $35/per return
- Business/Trust/Estate — Federal and One State: $77/per return
- Business/Trust/Estate — State: $43/per return
- Consolidated Corps: $66/per return
- Gift Tax/Employee Benefit — Federal: $51/per return
- e-File late and amended tax returns for tax years that are still open for e-Filing with the IRS
- Live Assisted Technical & Product Support (phone, chat, email)
- Access to training content
- Access to Lacerte eOrganizer
- Federal Interest Rate Updates
- Electronic Signature sign-offs for 5500 forms
- Transaction downloads from Financial Institutions (i.e. Banks, Payroll processors)
- Data conversion services
- Service and Download Only Delivery, plus ongoing internet updates
Worksheet-design results in quick input and one click navigation to forms
Deep form sets and calculations help you to prepare the most complex returns
Sophisticated diagnostics help you catch mistakes with fewer disruptions
Flexible packages to meet your needs
"Lacerte is very sophisticated. It gets it right and helps you handle any type of return. I don't have to worry about anything (tax issues) falling through the cracks because Lacerte catches every little thing."
Marc Simmons, CPA
What's Also Included for Free
Lacerte provides a myriad of ways to get you the answers you need fast, including toll-free phone support, email, live chat, online and more.
Dedicated resources make sure you receive the support, training and data conversion services you need to get ready for next tax season.
Expansive network of Lacerte users so you can ask questions, share ideas and seek other practical tax and product advice.
Various video and self-paced training options released throughout the year geared to different levels of knowledge and learning styles.
A one-time license fee of $545, which includes service and delivery, will only be charged to customers opting to prepare returns on a REP (pay-per-return) basis only. Customers with an unlimited Federal license can prepare alternate returns on a REP basis without paying the $395 license fee. When you authorize payment for printing or converting a tax return on a REP basis, a software license/usage fee is charged to your account. You may then print or convert for electronic filing that particular return an unlimited number of times with no additional pay-per-return fee charge. The above Forms and Schedules may be included and are subject to change at any time. State e-Filing is now included at no additional cost across Unlimited and REP modules where supported.
Sale price is available to first time purchasers of the product only (sorry no renewals). The sale price is good for the first year only. In year two, regular renewal fee applies to continue use of the product. Prices are subject to change without notice.