Intuit Practice Management
Affordable and secure way to
manage your firm from anywhere
Pricing starts at just $99/month!
- Simple — Get up and running in 10 days or less with our
FREE hands-on technical support and easy to use interface.
See how it works.
- Productive — Packed with features to help you manage your
practice — including seamless integration with your Lacerte &
Quickbooks software to reduce time-consuming data re-entry.
- Safe — Industry standard 128 bit security encryption with
automatic, online backups.
- Affordable — Pay a flat rate based on the size of your firm and
incur no extra charges or hidden fees.
Learn more by attending a FREE webinar
Or call (800) 445-1882 for more information
How It Works
Features & Benefits
- View and track all work from across the office in one easy-to-use dashboard
- Filters help you quickly understand where open engagements are by work stage, status, staff assignment or due date, so you can immediately take action where needed
- Robust reporting capabilities aggregate data from multiple sources in real-time helping you profitably manage your firm, your employees and your clients
Time & Billing
- Simple web-based time tracking for everyone in your office
- Give managers or partners the ability to view real-time profitability, staff & client productivity and open work-in-progress
- Quickly create invoices that can be batch posted into QuickBooks without re-entering any data
- Client dashboard to view client contact information, projects, notes and billing in one place
- Single list of all of your clients with contact information and project notes automatically updated from QuickBooks and Lacerte
Peace of mind for accountants
Here's what accountants have to say about Intuit Practice Management.
Prior to finding Intuit Practice Management, I thoroughly researched other practice management options available on the market, as we had long had needs in this area. Most cloud-based tools out there are "project management" platforms that don't really fit the model for an engagement-based, professional services firm and would not have provided a seamless solution for our practice. Other software available specifically for accounting firms are extremely pricey, overly complex for a small firm, and do not operate in the cloud. Intuit Practice Management completely fills this void in the marketplace — it perfectly fit the model of our firm's practice, staff can be trained in minutes, and it pays for itself immediately in increased productivity and peace of mind!"
— Brittany Lanphier
Lanphier Accounting LLC
The integration of Intuit Practice Management and Lacerte is powerful. One mouse-click in Lacerte to change the status also updates your engagement in Intuit Practice Management. It's powerful and a tremendous time-saver! If you are a Lacerte user, it's a no brainer; do it today. Your practice management is in the cloud, and you can work from anywhere, even from your mobile devices."
— Darrell Layman
Layman Family Financial
Starting as low as $99/month for up to 10 users!
Get all-inclusive access to Engagement Tracking, Reporting, Time & Billing and Client Management capabilities all for one low monthly subscription price based on the number of users in your firm. Monthly subscription pricing allows you to change user tiers as necessary to accommodate the changing needs of your firm, including seasonal staffing during tax season. And by signing up for our 90 day FREE trial, you can make sure that Intuit Practice Management is right for you before getting your first monthly bill. Plus onboarding and ongoing technical support are offered at no additional charge from our dedicated, U.S.-based support team.
Enroll in the 90 Day Free Trial