QuickBooks Premier 2013 is right for...
- Clients who are contractors, nonprofits, retailers, professional services firms, wholesalers and manufacturers
- Clients who need fundamental inventory control (clients with advanced inventory needs should consider QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 13.0)
- Clients who want to be able to organize all their customer, vendor and employee information in one place
QuickBooks Premier includes all the features of Pro, plus:
Forecast Sales and Expenses
Clients stay on top of their business with planning tools including the ability to forecast sales and expenses.
Reporting Tailored to Your Clients' Industries
Over 150+ reports tailored to your clients' industries, including:
- Job Costs by Vendor
- Cost to Complete Jobs
- Job Profitability
Manufacturing and Wholesale Reports
- Inventory Reorder Points by Vendor
- Sales and Profitability by Product, Item
Professional Services Reports
- Unbilled time and expenses by project, client, and employee
- Billed versus Proposal by Project
- Donor Statements
- Form 990
Industry-specific tools to help your clients manage their business:
Manufacturing and Wholesale
- Create Bill of Materials
- Track orders
- Monitor Pending Builds and Assemblies
- Document and track change orders
- Track subcontractor general liability
- Progressively bill clients by job phase
- Clients can see all unbilled time and expenses in one view and transfer to customized invoices
- Set different billing rates by employee, client, and service
- Analyze profitability by project
- Track donations and pledges
- Create donations and thank you letters
- See program budget status in an instant
Organize business finances all in one place
Organize customer, vendor and employee information in a single location with complete and reliable records at tax time.
Clients save time on everyday tasks
Your clients can track every dollar going in and out of their business. Clients can easily create invoices and track customer payments, pay bills and set due date reminders in just a few clicks.
Get up and running in a few easy steps
Your clients can upgrade in a fraction of the time with our improved upgrade process. Making the move to QuickBooks Premier 2013 now takes less time and fewer steps. New users can get started in 5 easy steps.
Makes accounting easy — guaranteed
QuickBooks Premier is easy to set up, learn and use. In fact, we're so confident your clients will be satisfied that we offer a money back guarantee. Simply have your client return the product to Intuit within 60 days with a dated receipt for a full refund of the purchase price.